The latest in monitored fire alarms offer an upgrade in performance as well. These implements not only discern smoke, they will also recognize increasing temperature levels. Whenever they are activated, your monitoring experts are instantly notified. They can even be set to forward updates straight to your cell phone.
Why should you consider fire alarm monitoring in Gaithersburg?
When an emergency happens, you will have a lot to do just making sure your little ones are safe. Having assistance at the ready that can promptly confirm the alarm and inform emergency responders in your name is merely a wise move.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in Gaithersburg:
- Excess heat or smoke is detected, and your alarm sounds
- Your integrated home security system contacts your 24-hour monitoring experts instantly
- You are contacted to verify the alarm and to check on your safety
- If your monitoring team are unable to get ahold of you, or you authenticate the fire, they will contact emergency personnel in an instant
You will be astounded by how rapidly this process takes place. As you round up your loved ones to evacuate the premises, the fire department is most likely already responding. When you have fire alarm monitoring, you will enjoy these advantages:
- 24-hour protection no matter where you are
- Increased chance of quicker response times from emergency services
- Well-trained monitoring agents who will know which safety alarm was tripped
- Peace of mind knowing someone is always looking out for you
It’s important to remember that catastrophes can happen without warning. Consider unintentionally leaving a candle burning when you leave for the night, and a furry friend succeeds in knock it over. While this situation might seem implausible, it can happen. If it does, you’ll be protected with round-the-clock fire alarm monitoring.
Stay protected with 24-hour monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better understanding of how fire alarm monitoring works in Gaithersburg, it’s the right time to upgrade your home with a comprehensive system from Vivint. We’ll include monitored fire alarms and your choice of safety devices in your customized plan. When you opt for around-the-clock monitoring, your home will be safeguarded at all times, regardless of where you are. Start on your innovative smart home now by dialing (301) 923-4670 or filling out the form on this page.