How does home monitoring work in Gaithersburg?
You’ve done your research and reached the decision that home security systems are worthwhile for the safety of your residence. You even enjoy the thought of a smart home to deliver extra convenience and energy conservation to your daily routine. But are you still wondering about home monitoring?
Take a little time to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is well worth the cost.
Learn how Gaithersburg home monitoring works
If you love the thought of always having someone there to back you up in times of emergency, round-the-clock home monitoring is a good choice for you. While it’s true they are always just seconds away when something happens, that doesn’t mean they are too intrusive. You won’t see them viewing your property or reviewing your camera footage. Instead, they go into action the instant an emergency occurs. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is set off -- whether it’s a window sensor or CO detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is signaled instantly.
- Your home’s smart hub then relays the warning instantly to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring representative will then communicate with you to confirm the alarm and ensure your safety.
- When the monitoring agent isn’t able to contact you, they will instantly alert emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the situation and will serve as the chief contact with authorities whenever you are away.
Home monitoring is similar to having your own security consultants tied directly to your sensors and alarms. This is more than just inner peace as you have real, trained specialists to assist you through your emergency.
Defending your house, even when you’re not there
Having 24/7 support on call in case of an emergency is beneficial when you’re at the house as you’ll have your hands full ensuring loved ones are out of danger. It’s even more critical when a crisis occurs while you’re away. Consider your smoke detector going off or a glass break sensor triggering your alarm when you’re on a trip. What happens when no one is there to notice the alert of the high-volume siren? By integrating 24-7 monitoring, your home is always protected, regardless of where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is essential in Gaithersburg home monitoring
You can think of your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home security system. All signals from components pass through this vital, centralized command center. In addition to being your connection to monitoring professionals, the smart hub delivers these additional virtues:
- Emergency button to contact your smart home monitoring specialists
- Bi-directional audio functionality allowing you to converse directly to your monitoring team
- You can ask for help with any sort of issue, including medical situations
If you’re unable to locate your mobile device when an emergency strikes, you can still talk with your monitoring agents directly through your central hub.
Get home monitoring with your advanced Gaithersburg security system
Leave it to the specialists at Vivint and request a comprehensive Gaithersburg smart home with the 24-7 monitoring, safety alarms, and entrypoint sensors you should have. We know the importance of monitoring which is why it comes with our popular packages. If you want to upgrade the protection of your home, call (301) 923-4670 or complete the form below to get started.