Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in Gaithersburg?
Your new nursery is close to being ready for your darling child. You devoted countless hours building the cradle, covering the walls, and arranging the changing station.You even put up a shelf with a line of plush animals as a final detail. But how are you planning to keep an eye on your infant? You can opt for the standard approach with a regular listening device or take it a bit further and utilize the video cameras already accessible to you in your comprehensive home security system.
Despite the fact that it might seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in Gaithersburg, it makes perfect sense when you consider the advantages.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in Gaithersburg are perfect baby monitors
Most importantly, your indoor cameras are part of your fully integrated smart home and accessible via an easy-to-use app. This offers you versatility and peace of mind knowing you can monitor your baby from any location via your cell phone or mobile device. Here are some more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time high-definition video: You’ll appreciate easily visible, high-quality images of your precious one. You are even able to watch recorded segments straight from your cell phone.
- 2-way audio: Not only will you hear the sounds from the room, you may verbalize to your child right through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to settle a restless sleeper. In addition, you may take advantage of the 2-way talk feature via your smartphone app, no matter your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a much better viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see everything.
- Motion-sensing with updates: If your baby decides sleep time is done and wants out of the crib, you are able to have motion-activated notifications dispatched directly to your mobile device.
- One-tap call-outs: Although this feature is generally for older children, it’s worth bringing up. With a simple tap of a button, your kid can contact you through the app on your smartphone.
Having your entire smart home right in the palm of your hand is a fantastic benefit. If you see that your baby is struggling to sleep and believe it could be a tad stuffy in the room, you may adjust the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they awaken, you can activate the nursery’s smart lights to let them know you’re coming soon. Have more than one child? You may incorporate a second indoor camera and still have access to them both with a single mobile app.
Customize Your Gaithersburg smart home with indoor cameras
Ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own Gaithersburg smart home and get the assurance and protection Vivint’s high-tech surveillance systems can offer. Contact (301) 923-4670 today and see how we can make your property safer and more convenient for everyone.