Work With Your 24/7 Monitoring Specialists
The moment your home alarm system in Gaithersburg goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring professionals will instantly act. The first move is to validate your alarm, and that involves reaching out to you. The procedure they follow is dependent on the kind of emergency. For example, if a medical emergency is triggered, one attempt will be made to contact you before help is dispatched. If you’re dealing with a burglary alarm - the most common type of alarm - a monitoring professional will follow these guidelines to reach out to you:
- An attempt will be made to reach you using the command hub. You will generally be asked for a passcode.
- If that effort is not successful, a call is attempted to your principal contact number.
- A secondary number or your primary contact person is tried next.
- If there is still no answer, local police are sent.
- Your monitoring agents will follow up with you again once the proper authorities are contacted.
If you're not in a situation where you can communicate with the monitoring team, don't worry. Assistance will still be sent even when you're not able to confirm the emergency.
Prepare for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Gaithersburg
Be prepared for any emergency with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in Gaithersburg from Vivint. Contact (301) 923-4670 to start the customization of your property’s security today.